10-Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training with Rosey Wyland & Annie Kobliska-Becker
Join sisters Rosey and Annie for a kid’s yoga teacher training that will prepare you well for teaching kids yoga in a variety of settings (ex. schools, yoga studios, enrichment programs, therapeutic settings).
Rosey and Annie are both yoga teachers and Licensed Clinical Social Workers who are passionate about teaching yoga to kids. Their first yoga teacher was their mother who inspired their spark for yoga and mindfulness based practices.
Next Training: November 11th - 12th
10 Total Hours: 12:30-5:30 at Align Fitness on Saturday, 12:30-5:30 at Sellwood Yoga on Saturday
This two-day teacher training gives you the opportunity to learn about the joy and delight of teaching yoga to children and families. In this foundational course open to yoga students and teachers of all levels, you will dive into yoga’s powerful and potent teachings and develop skills to share the gift of yoga with children 3-12 years old. Rosey and Annie create a fun, safe, supportive environment for learning, connection, reflection and laughter.
One year of yoga classes recommended.
What You Will Learn
In this training you will learn-
- Fun, engaging yoga poses, partner poses and games
- Breathing exercises, visualizations, mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- How to develop and sequence children’s and family yoga classes
- Ways to tap into children’s innate creativity and humor through the use of music and story telling
- Strategies to create a safe and supportive environment that addresses differing levels of students needs
- How to utilize a strengths based approach and develop a deeper awareness of children’s behaviors
I am grateful I took the class as a way to interact with kids and understand how to bring yoga to my nephews and friend’s kids as a fun way to introduce them to yoga. I loved the training and adore Annie and Rosey.Margo
I learned several games and activities that I can use with children.I also find when I do yoga with the children sometimes it is also to help me stop and breathe. A calm relaxed teacher makes a calmer classroom.Lisa
I’ve used the training at home with my own children. I really enjoyed the class we took and it was a great group!Jen
November 11th and 12th
10 Instructional Hours:
- 12:30-5:30pm at Align Fitness on Saturday
- 12:30-5:30pm at Sellwood Yoga on Sunday
$350 for the training. Limited to 15 students.
For more information about the course or to chat with the facilitators please email firstname.lastname@example.org