with Margaret Townsend
Total: 20 Hours
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 (6pm-8:30pm)
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 (1pm-5:30pm)
- Sunday, March 5, 2023 (12:30pm-3:30pm)
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 (6pm-8:30pm)
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 (1pm-5:30pm)
- Sunday, March 19, 2023 (12:30pm-3:30pm)
With Breathwork, we learn to consciously explore, open, and create equilibrium in the body/mind/spirit. There are many different breathwork techniques ranging from focusing on body- centered psychotherapy, accessing specific energy levels, physical health to enhancing spiritual connection. Our breath is the only system we have that can be either voluntary or involuntary. Thus it is a connecting force between the conscious and unconscious aspects of our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. This is why the way we breathe unconsciously can keep our stress patterns in place OR used consciously, it can set them free.
Not only does breathwork free deep stress patterns in the body/mind, it is a doorway to being more conscious of every aspect of ourselves. Inner peace, spaciousness and deep stillness is available which for many is considered a spiritual experience.
Learn how to practice and teach breathwork.
You will help yourself and others:
- develop a process that begins by becoming aware of breath, noticing and observing with curiosity instead of judgement.
- access and free the holding patterns of tension in the body, mind and emotions.
- re-pattern or unwind experiences so that the body remember the ease and open flow of breath that we were born with.
- create space for the body’s innate intelligence to do what it knows to do, which allows a healing pathway to the deepest resources of our being on all levels.
- bring understanding to the direct relationship to how we breathe and how we relate to life (feelings, thoughts, beliefs).