with Savonn Wyland
Total: 15 hours total (7.5 Part 1 and 7.5 Part 2)
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 (6pm-8:30pm)
- Saturday, February 11, 2023 (12:30pm-5:30pm)
- Thursday, February 23, 2023 (6pm-8:30pm)
- Saturday, February 25, 2023 (12:30pm-5:30pm)
Looking for new inspiration, ideas, and resources?
Trying to find a more genuine approach in your classes and with your students?
Wanting to try out new material and not sure what, how, when, or why?
During the “Inspired Innovation: Be Creative and Authentic in Your Teaching” module, we will brainstorm, collaborate, create, and innovate in ways that help everyone.
In a supportive and encouraging way, we will work on:
- Finding more role models and sharing resources related to yoga, movement, healing, and personal growth.
- Becoming a more creative thinker and educator in the world of yoga and movement.
- Elevating, expanding, and broadening what you are interested in by trying out different ways of moving, practicing, and teaching.
- Learning and sharing new ways to enhance your classes, workshops, and other offerings.
- Exploring how to keep things fresh for you and your students without overwhelming or changing too many things too soon or too often.
- Staying inspired personally, so you don’t feel stale professionally.
- Realizing the importance of continuing education and making a 1, 3, and 5 year plan.
- Trying out creative sequences and transitions.