with Savonn Wyland
Prerequisites: Previous 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification or yoga teaching experience.
This Weekend Intensive is part of Sellwood Yoga’s 300 Hour Advanced Studies Yoga Teacher Training Program as well as the “Deep Dive” Track. With instructor approval, you may be able to register for this module as a stand-alone weekend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking for new inspiration, ideas, and resources?
Trying to find a more genuine approach in your classes and with your students?
Wanting to try out new material and not sure what, how, when, or why?
During the “Inspired Innovation: Be Creative and Authentic in Your Teaching” module, we will brainstorm, collaborate, create, and innovate in ways that help everyone.
In a supportive and encouraging way, we will work on:
- Finding more role models and sharing resources related to yoga, movement, healing, and personal growth.
- Becoming a more creative thinker and educator in the world of yoga and movement.
- Elevating, expanding, and broadening what you are interested in by trying out different ways of moving, practicing, and teaching.
- Learning and sharing new ways to enhance your classes, workshops, and other offerings.
- Exploring how to keep things fresh for you and your students without overwhelming or changing too many things too soon or too often.
- Staying inspired personally, so you don’t feel stale professionally.
- Realizing the importance of continuing education and making a 1, 3, and 5 year plan.
- Trying out creative sequences and transitions.