Students are required to pre-register for all classes (IN STUDIO, OUTDOOR DECK, and LIVE STREAM) and make payments in advance. Please scroll down to the end of this page to view our reservation cancellation policies.
Note for LIVE STREAM classes: ensure you sign up at least fifteen minutes before the class starts. You will receive two notifications, either via email or text. The first message serves as confirmation of your registration for the class, typically sent immediately after registration from email@example.com. This email also includes the necessary link to access the class. The second notification is a reminder sent 15 minutes prior to the start of the class, and it too contains the class access link. Helpful Hint: Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folders if you do not see these emails in your inbox. To avoid this, consider adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or marking us as a “safe” sender.) For additional guidance specific to live stream classes, please refer to our Live Stream and Zoom FAQ pages.
Good to Know
- You can also see our schedule by going directly to Sellwood Yoga’s Scheduler with Mindbody.
- There are no late cancellation charges for live stream classes. If you miss a class, we might be able to send you the recording. Email us at email@example.com to find out.
- For in studio classes, late cancellations or no shows after the cut-off period (3 hours for most classes or 30 minutes for the 7 am classes) shall result in either:
- a) the loss of the class (for those with class packages such as a 5 or 10 class pass), or
- b) a charge of $10 to your account (for those with unlimited memberships).
We will NOT charge you if:
- It is your first time late cancelling a class or not showing up for a class that you signed up for.
- You were on the waitlist for a class and were not able to attend once a spot opened for you.
- The weather is inclement (snow or ice or other major type of natural weather event).
- You contact us by email and explain any last minute emergency type of situation.