All students must pre-register for classes (both in studio + outdoor deck and live stream) and pay in advance. Scroll to the bottom of this page to view our reservation cancelation policies.
Before you attend your first in person studio class, please send us a copy of your COVID vaccination . You can review our Studio COVID Protocol page to learn more about taking a class at our studio.
For live stream classes, the sign up cut-off time is fifteen minutes before a class starts. You will get two emails or texts. The first one is a confirmation that you are registered for the class (that one is usually sent immediately), which is sent from email@example.com and contains the link you need to access the class. The second message is sent as a reminder 15 minutes before the class starts. It also has a link to access the class. (Tip: double check Spam/Junk folders in case the emails goes there instead of your inbox. Better yet, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book and/or mark us as a “safe” sender.) For tips specific to live stream classes, check out our Live Stream and Zoom FAQ pages.
Good to Know
- You can also see our schedule by going directly to Sellwood Yoga’s Scheduler with Mindbody.
- There are no late cancellation charges for live stream classes. If you miss a class, we might be able to send you the recording. Email us at email@example.com to find out.
- For in studio classes, late cancellations or no shows after the cut-off period (3 hours for most classes or 30 minutes for the 6 a.m. classes) shall result in either:
- a) the loss of the class (for those with class packages such as a 5, 10 or 15 class pass), or
- b) a charge of $10 to your account (for those with unlimited memberships).
We will NOT charge you if:
- It is your first time late cancelling a class or not showing up for a class that you signed up for.
- You were on the waitlist for a class and were not able to attend once a spot opened for you.
- The weather is inclement (snow or ice or other major type of natural weather event).
- You contact us by email and explain any last minute emergency type of situation.