All students must pre-register for classes (both in studio + outdoor deck and live stream) and pay in advance. Scroll to the bottom of this page to view our reservation cancelation policies.
For live stream classes, the sign up cut-off time is fifteen minutes before a class starts. You will get two emails or texts. The first one is a confirmation that you are registered for the class (that one is usually sent immediately), which is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and contains the link you need to access the class. The second message is sent as a reminder 15 minutes before the class starts. It also has a link to access the class. (Tip: double check Spam/Junk folders in case the emails goes there instead of your inbox. Better yet, add email@example.com to your email address book and/or mark us as a “safe” sender.) For tips specific to live stream classes, check out our Live Stream and Zoom FAQ pages.
Good to Know
- You can also see our schedule by going directly to Sellwood Yoga’s Scheduler with Mindbody.
- There are no late cancellation charges for live stream classes. If you miss a class, we might be able to send you the recording. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
- For in studio classes, late cancellations or no shows after the cut-off period (3 hours for most classes or 30 minutes for the 6 a.m. classes) shall result in either:
- a) the loss of the class (for those with class packages such as a 5, 10 or 15 class pass), or
- b) a charge of $10 to your account (for those with unlimited memberships).
We will NOT charge you if:
- It is your first time late cancelling a class or not showing up for a class that you signed up for.
- You were on the waitlist for a class and were not able to attend once a spot opened for you.
- The weather is inclement (snow or ice or other major type of natural weather event).
- You contact us by email and explain any last minute emergency type of situation.