Thursday, May 2 – Sunday, May 5, 2019
$635 for the full retreat (3 nights/4 days)
Enjoy 3 nights and 4 days of taking care of yourself at Sakura Ridge Farm and Lodge in Hood River, Oregon. Make self care a priority with Yoga and Myofascial Release Classes, Luxury Accommodations, Meals and more!
- Daily Yoga and/or Myofascial Release Classes taught by Savonn (6 total classes: Thursday evening, Friday morning and early evening, Saturday morning and early evening, Sunday morning).
- Award winning homemade granola, yogurt, and tea/coffee will be available around 7am each morning.
- Gourmet brunch (Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings) fresh from the farm (including eggs from the coop), berries from the garden and other local produce will be served in the dining room (with stunning views of Mt. Hood).
- 3 nights of luxury accommodations
The classes will be theme based and will be a blend of styles to best fit the overall group and time of day. You will experience a variety of nurturing classes that will enable you to feel focused and clear, and depending on the type of practice more energized or relaxed.
Optional Excursions and/or Add Ons:
- Hiking: lots of options near to Hood River and along the Columbia River Gorge.
- One on one yoga session with Savonn.
- Wine Tastings/Tours around Hood River (many nearby options).
- Art Galleries and Museums or sight seeing and shopping in the town of Hood River.
- Biking, Hiking, Kayaking, and other outdoor activities.
- Deeply restorative bodywork can be arranged onsite or locally in Hood River.
Sakura Ridge Farm and Lodge has world class views of Mt. Hood and the surrounding area. The lodge is the right balance of rustic, tasteful and classy. The rooms have handcrafted hickory and cherry wood furniture, local artwork and private baths. There are acres of orchards, award winning gardens, wide open spaces and woodland areas for you to enjoy while staying at Sakura.
Rooms are double-occupancy, with 2 beds in each room or a couple can share a larger bed. All rooms have their own attached bath. All rooms have amazing views including direct views of cultivated gardens, Mt. Hood, rolling hills and valleys and expansive sky.
- 6 group classes (1-2 per day )
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 early am snacks (granola/yogurt/milk/coffee/tea)
- 3 delicious brunches (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free options can be requested in advance).
- Free time to simply stay at Sakura and read, nap, walk and visit and be surrounded by nature or time to explore, adventure, sight see and have fun visiting nearby trails, sights, and the town of Hood River.
- 6 group Yoga and/or Myofascial Release classes (1-2 per day)
- 3 nights and 4 days of accommodations at Sakura Ridge Lodge and Farm
- homemade granola, yogurt, milk, coffee/tea in the early am before the morning classes
- 3 delicious gourmet brunches (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free options can be requested in advance).
Long Weekend Away in Hood River Retreat$300 deposit secures your spot in the retreat
Long Weekend Away in Hood River Retreat$635 full payment
Frequently Asked Questions and Good Things to Know
What is the group size? Do I need to sign up with a friend or can I come solo?
You can sign up with a friend or plan on coming solo. We will do our best to match you up with a great roommate.
How do I sign up? When are payments due?
Can you tell me more about the lodge and the food situation?
Dinner is on your own each evening. You can bring a meal to Sakura Ridge or head out to nearby Hood River and/or White Salmon. Many times small groups will decide to eat out together or stay in “potluck” style.
Brunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be served around 10am. After the group classes. Granola/Yogurt along with coffee/tea will be available around 7am every morning.
You can bring extra food and store it in your room’s small fridge or in the larger fridge in the common area.
If you have dietary restrictions please let us know in advance. Deanna, the chef, does her best to accommodate gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan requests.
You can bring your own wine/beer/cider. Please act responsibly and with moderation with regards to consuming alcohol.
Is there a weekend schedule?
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat and/or other props?
Savonn will also bring along all the other props that you will be using in the classes.
What is your payment, cancellation and refund policy?
Please note that the $300 deposit is non-refundable and secures your spot for the retreat. Full payment is due 30 days before your retreat. If you have paid in full before 30 days of the start of the retreat and need to cancel, we will offer you a full refund (not including the deposit) minus a $75 processing fee. As we need to pay the retreat center in advance, no refunds will be given for cancellations later than 30 days before the start date.
What Some Others Have Said About the Retreat
“You created a glorious yoga retreat weekend for me, and I am so grateful for the time, space, beauty, coaching, peace, joy and good fun I enjoyed as a result. Sakura was magical and I hope to join you and others there again soon. Thank you for creating such a fabulous retreat.”
“What a wonderful gift it has been to be back at Sakura with you – a magical setting, an amazingly gifted teacher and a great group! Thank your for all you have done to bring us together, our positive approach, and light and hope.”
“I am a newbie to yoga and was apprehensive about the weekend. However, the instruction catered to the very experienced participants and to me. It was invigorating and inspiring. I’m 72–somewhat ancient–but I came away feeling wonderful. An amazing weekend with wonderful people.”