Yoga Retreat at Casa Fuzetta in Portugal with Savonn Wyland and Kari Kemper
April 18-23, 2024 SOLD OUT
For those already registered and confirmed for the April 18-23 trip, you can get access to the special webpage that was designed for your retreat by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations. Experience a luxurious stay at Casa Fuzetta, where you can choose from a shared room for two or a limited number of private rooms for one. Each bedroom is equipped with its own large en-suite bathroom, providing you with ultimate comfort and convenience.
You will also enjoy:
- High-quality 100% cotton bed linens and bath towels
- LaEva organic skin care products, including soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner
- Stylish Hammam towels for the beach
- Handmade local wicker baskets for trips to the beach or the market
- Top-of-the-line ceiling fans
- Heated flooring throughout the bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas
Curated Yoga Classes Taught by Savonn and Kari. Join Savonn and Kari for curated yoga classes, with up to two classes a day (morning and late afternoon) offered in a variety of styles, such as Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, and Yin. All classes are optional and will be taught by either Savonn or Kari. New and top-of-the-line yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, eye pillows, and massage balls will be provided. Depending on the weather we will either practice on the rooftop or inside.
Gourmet Meals and Fresh Juices, Coffee, and Tea. Enjoy delicious gourmet meals and fresh juices, coffee, and tea during your stay. Five vegetarian brunches are included every day (with the exception of arrival day), along with three omnivore dinners. A local chef will prepare area specialties, showcasing fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, and other ingredients from the world-famous markets. On evenings where dinner is not provided, you will have the opportunity to explore Olhao’s restaurants on your own and truly experience Portugal dining. As Casa Fuzetta is centrally located, you can easily walk to town for additional meals, food, and groceries.
Communal Spaces.Take advantage of a variety of communal spaces in the house, including a meditation area, rooftop pool, lounge area, terraces, sun decks, game room, living room, library, and gourmet kitchen. You can relax and unwind, or connect with other guests during your stay.
Other Things That Are Included
- Group transfer to and from Faro airport to Casa Fuzetta. We will arrange for up to three taxis to transport groups of up to seven people on arrival and departure days.
- Ample time to explore the area, including hiking, biking, strolling through town, and visiting the world-famous markets.
- Beach towels, umbrellas, and baskets for your use at the beach or markets.
Optional Excursions and Add-Ons
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Explore other islands (ferry ride)
- Bike tours/rentals
- Bodywork and spa services
- Tile painting with local ceramist
- Water color painting classes with local artist
Casa Fuzetta is nestled in the heart of the charming fishing village of Olhao, in the unspoiled eastern Algarve region of Portugal. Recently restored by local craftsmen and artisans, the property blends the heritage of its architecture with contemporary design and comfort, boasting a stunning rooftop pool. Olhao is renowned for its authentic and rustic ambiance, delightful markets along the waterfront, friendly locals, meandering cobblestone streets, and relaxed atmosphere.
Casa Fuzetta has received numerous accolades, including being featured in Travel & Leisure’s 2021 and 2020 lists of the top ten best yoga retreats worldwide, and Elle Germany’s 2019 shortlist of top retreat venues in Europe. Additionally, the retreat center is showcased in the recently published book, “50 Places to Practice Yoga Before You Die.”
Please click on the “Sign Up” button to the right and make a non-refundable deposit of $500 to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be automatically charged to your card on file two months before the retreat. For alternative payment options, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Retreat Depositsecures your spot on the retreat
- Shared Room + Private Bathroom for Two People
- Private Room + Private Bathroom for One Person
Retreat price includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation with fresh linens & towels.
- Daily yoga classes with up to 2 classes per day.
- 5 vegetarian brunches and 3 omnivore dinners.
- Use of communal spaces including the meditation area, rooftop pool, lounge area, terraces, sun decks, game room, living room, library, and gourmet kitchen.
- Group transfer to and from Faro airport to Casa Fuzetta at the start and end of the retreat.
Retreat price does NOT include:
- Airfare or other travel expenses to and from Portugal.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional excursions and add-ons.
- Bodywork and spa treatments.
- Additional food, meals, wine, or alcohol outside of what is provided.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know that life happens and unforeseen situations and circumstances can change and impact your plans. Our cancellation/refund information is listed below. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance so that you have more travel-related protection in case you need it. There are no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays, injury, family emergencies, or illness.
For the April 18-23, 2024 retreat, full payment is due by February 1, 2024.
- The $500 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you have paid in full by December 1, 2023 and need to cancel, we will issue a full refund (not including the $500 deposit).
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel between December 1, 2023 and February 1, 2024, we will issue a refund (not including the $500 deposit), and you will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
- As we need to pay the retreat center in advance, no refunds will be given for cancellations later than February 1, 2024.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to provide additional protection in case of any unexpected situations that may alter your travel plans. You can check out travelinsure.com, insuremytrip.com, or speak with your credit card, airline, or travel company to find suitable options for your needs.
Co-Owner/Co-Founder of Sellwood Yoga
With over 25 years of experience teaching, Savonn has developed a teaching style that is both grounded and inspiring. Her approach to teaching emphasizes skillful and detailed instruction, while also inspiring students to find their own personal expression on the mat. By blending various styles and approaches, she creates a unique and transformative experience for her students. Savonn’s classes, workshops, and retreats are designed to help students deepen their practice, explore their own personal expression, and connect with a supportive community.
Kari’s teaching style is dynamic and flowing, with a focus on bringing attention to the breath and encouraging curiosity. She emphasizes proper alignment that is unique to each individual’s body, functional range of motion, and strength with a sense of humor and openness. Kari’s ability to assess the class and adjust sequencing to meet the needs of each student creates an inclusive space for all to practice, fostering playfulness and lightheartedness.