We offer affordable and flexible rates so that you can practice in a way that fits your budget, goals and lifestyle. You can chose from packages of classes, memberships, and drop-ins. All passes are valid at both SE Portland locations: Sellwood Yoga (7970 SE 13th Ave.) and Align Fitness (8063 SE 17th Ave.)
You can easily and quickly make your purchases online (see below). If you prefer or need assistance please contact us by email: email@example.com or text/phone 503.575.9982. Purchases can also be made at both studio locations.
Holiday Gift Certificates
Happy Holidays! We have Gift Certificates for you to purchase:
- Online: Options include customizing the amount, adding a personal message, selecting from a variety of images and emailing the gift certificate directly to the recipient or to yourself. Click here for online purchase.
- At the Studio: We also have specially designed seasonal gift certificates that are on card stock. Please email us to set up at time to either meet at the studio to purchase the certificate or we can handle the order over phone.
Whether you’re new to us, or brand new to yoga, you can get started with our New Student Starter Pass: $49. Enjoy 1 month of unlimited classes (up to one class/day). The Starter Pass is for NEW students only and is available for purchase one time only. Your 1 month (30 consecutive days) begins with the first class taken. Our New Student Starter Pass is good at both studios: Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness.
New Student Starter Pass
NEW Student Starter Pass: $49 Enjoy 1 month of unlimited classes (up to one class/day). The Starter Pass is available for purchase one time only. Your 1 month (30 consecutive days) begins with the first class taken. Valid at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness.
MEMBERSHIPS and MONTHLY PASSES
Monthly Unlimited Autopay Membership (3 month minimum )
Commit to a regular practice at Sellwood Yoga & Align Fitness. Enjoy unlimited classes and membership perks with the simplicity and convenience of automatic payments.
Please note: With the membership plans your credit card will be charged once a month.
- Unlimited Yoga, Pilates, Barre, FIT classes, and more (anything on the regular weekly schedule at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness)
- 1 free guest pass per month (bring a friend)
- Special members only discounts on select workshops and series classes
- Members only sales on passes and other merchandise
Start Your Monthly Autopay Membership
- Your membership will automatically continue after the initial three months until we receive an email notice of cancellation. You may request a cancellation/termination with 14 days advance notice by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to temporarily place a hold on your auto pay membership please email email@example.com. Requests for temporary holds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
Medical situations: if you have a legitimate medical situation that limits your ability to participate in classes you can let us know your condition and we will work with you to come up with a solution regarding your studio membership.
- Memberships may not be shared, transferred, extended and are not refundable.
One Month Pass
One Month Pass: Good for unlimited classes from the regular weekly schedule at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness. One Month Pass $145
Morning Passport: Commit to a weekday early am practice. The Morning Passport is valid for the 6am classes (M-F) at Sellwood Yoga. $81/month auto-pay membership (min. 2-month commitment)
CLASS PACKAGES and DROP IN RATES
Passes and Drop ins
Our 10 class pass expires 6 months and the 5 class pass expires 2 months from the date that you take your 1st class using the pass. All passes are valid at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness. You have 365 days to initiate the use of the pass before the expiration kicks in. Passes are non transferable, not refundable and in most situations the expirations date may not be extended.
10 Class Pass ($15/class)Expires 6 months after your first class.
5 Class Pass ($17/class)Expires 2 months after your first class.
Single Class ($20/class)You have 365 days to use the drop in class.
Please note: We recommend signing up ahead of time for classes at both studios since many of our classes preregister to capacity. If you sign up ahead of time, you guarantee your spot (as long as you arrive for your class within 5 minutes of the start time.) If you need to cancel your reservation please do so within 3 hours of the start of the class (within 30 minutes for 6am classes). You can cancel by using our web scheduler or the Mindbody app. Late cancellations or no shows after the cut-off period may result in either (a) the loss of the class (for those with class packages such as a 5, 10 or 15 class pass) or (b) a charge of $10 to your account (for those clients with unlimited classes). [Please note: Classes purchased at special rates under our new Dynamic Pricing options via the Mindbody app are non-refundable; if you miss a class for which you registered with Dynamic Pricing, you will have to forfeit the fee.]
Yoga Privates and Special Occasion Yoga Classes
We offer individual sessions, small group classes and a variety of other special occasion yoga classes. We can make arrangements to meet at the studio and/or to come to your home, work or other venue.
For special occasion classes please let us know what your need. We have taught for a variety of celebrations (ex. birthdays, wedding parties), retreats (ex. corporate or groups of friends), work events (ex. team building, stress reduction, fundraisers) and more. Rates for special occasion classes vary depending on the size of the group, location, etc.
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a safe and private space with experienced instructors.
- Practicing specific poses including everything from basic fundamentals to more challenging and complicated poses and/or sequences.
- Creating a therapeutic approach during times of injury, illness or high stress.
- Returning to practice after time off due to lifestyle, injury, illness, etc.
- Starting a practice and getting comfortable with common poses and instruction.
- Complementing a yoga practice to other athletic interests. Ex. Runners, Cyclists, Golfers, Paddlers, etc.
“I’ve been curious about private sessions for a while and figured my practice wasn’t advanced enough to warrant the time. I thought I needed to know more before I could learn more. I’d be lying if I told you I wasn’t excited and a bit scared leading up to it. Excited because I’ve been in enough classes with Savonn where I know she’s across the room and quietly encourages me with ‘Nice job’ or corrects my foot placement or my knee collapsing in. She’s a great class teacher. I was really looking forward to learning from her one on one. At the same time I was a bit nervous because if she can see me across a room of 22 people what is she going to see when she has an hour and I’m the only person in the room?The short answer is I am so glad I did it and kick myself for waiting so long. We covered so much ground in an hour. I was able to immediately incorporate what I learned into my next class. My 1st down dog was so different I started chuckling to the amusement of people around me! Underlying all this is my trust in Savonn’s knowledge of how bodies work and how yoga fits for different people. Without that I’m sure I would have been more hesitant to push here or more there. Great class, fun time, can’t wait for my next one.”