with Savonn Wyland
April 16-18, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021: 1:30-5:30pm and 7:00-9:00pm at Sellwood Yoga.
Saturday, April 17, 2021: 12:30-8:30pm at Sellwood Yoga.
Sunday, April 18, 2021: 10:30-4:30pm at Align Fitness.
Prerequisites: Previous 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification or yoga teaching experience.
This Weekend Intensive is part of Sellwood Yoga’s 300 Hour Advanced Studies Yoga Teacher Training Program as well as the “Deep Dive” Track. With instructor approval you may be able to register for this module as a stand alone weekend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Looking for new inspiration, ideas and resources?
Trying to find a more genuine approach in your classes and with your students?
Wanting to try out new material and not sure what? how? when? or why?
During the “Inspired Innovation: Be Creative and Authentic in Your Teaching” module we will brainstorm, collaborate, create, and innovate in ways that help everyone.
In a supportive and encouraging way, we will work on:
- Finding more role models and sharing resources related to yoga, movement, healing and personal growth.
- Becoming a more creative thinker and educator in the world of yoga and movement.
- Elevating, expanding and broadening what you are interested in by trying out different ways of moving, practicing and teaching.
- Learning and sharing new ways to enhance your classes, workshops and other offerings.
- Exploring how to keep things fresh for you and your students without overwhelming or changing too many things, too soon or too often.
- Staying inspired personally so you don’t feel stale professionally.
- Realizing the importance of continuing education and making a 1, 3 and 5 year plan.
- Trying out creative sequences and transitions.