with Cindy Hooker
Thursdays, May 2nd, May 23rd, June 6th, and June 20th (7:15 – 9:00pm)
at Sellwood Yoga
$249 if you register by April 25; $299 after
Designing Your Life for Women is a hands-on workshop that helps you learn and use the Life Design© method, popularized by the New York Times bestseller Designing Your Life, How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life. Using journalling and exercises, you will gain mindful awareness of where you are right now, new designs for balance and energy, new ways to frame problems you’ve been trying to solve for a while, insights on how to hone your decision making, and three possible future paths for your life.
• Challenge dysfunctional beliefs and the social narrative for women.
• Assess the kind of roles (career and/or personal) you’ve had in the past and determine what you need in a role, or your role to be challenged and fulfilled.
• Work on the problems you’ve been trying to solve, by reframing them and engaging the community in ideation on your problem.
• Help you envision three potential future lives and learn how to prototype or try out the parts of these lives that are most compelling to you.
• Hone your decision-making process.
• Increase your ability to network to get the connections for the prototypes you want to run.
• Help you to create a supported action plan, providing a 30-day post-workshop checkpoint with the facilitator.
You will do this work in a supportive community of women with similar goals.
• A Designing Your Life workbook for your exercises and reflections.
• A one-hour post workshop call with the facilitator and fellow participants for follow-up and coaching.
Instructor — Cindy Hooker
Cindy Hooker is an Executive & Career Coach, and Portland’s only certified Designing Your Life coach. Cindy has 20+ years of experience in Human Resources and Employee and Leadership Development. She has a Master’s Degree in English and also has a background as a writing instructor. Her passion for education and extensive experience are the catalyst for helping people perform at their best. Cindy labors together with her clients to achieve personal and professional growth and success.