Our second Sellwood location, Align Fitness, is located at 8063 SE 17th Ave (between SE Spokane and SE Tacoma Streets). You can find directions on our location page. We highly recommend signing up for classes in advance. You can do that by going to the Align Fitness schedule online, by using the MINDBODY app, or by calling, texting or emailing the studio 24 hours in advance. For any class that sells out, priority attendance is given to those with advance reservations.
Your membership or pass is good for classes at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness.
Align Fitness offers group classes (exercise, wellness, yoga, pilates, barre and more). Private training can also be arranged.
Before You Arrive
- We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes before each class in order to get signed in and settled into the practice space—especially if it’s your first visit!
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothes you can move easily in.
- For the Align Boot Camp classes, we recommend wearing shoes or going barefoot.
- For the Barre classes, we recommend wearing non-slip socks.
- Bring a water bottle. We have drinking water at the studio, but no cups.
- We have small towels that you can use while taking classes.
At the Studio
- A front desk staff member and/or an instructor is on hand at the beginning of each class to greet you and to answer any questions.
- Sign in at the front desk before each class. You can purchase a pass or pay for a drop-in at the studio or do so online in advance. At the studio, we accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Please talk to the instructor before the start of the class if you have any injuries or if you are brand new to yoga or pilates.
- Cell phones should be turned off before entering the studio.
- There is a bathroom at the studio.
- Equipment and props are provided.
- There are cubbies to store your belongings and hooks for your coats.
During and After Class
- Listen to your body, and rest when you need to.
- Let your instructor know if you are confused, experiencing pain, or having any other trouble.
- If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to a class, it’s best to come to another class; if you arrive within the first 10 minutes of class, please try to enter and set up your space as quietly and unobtrusively as you can.
- If you need to leave early, please let your instructor know before the class has started.
- After class, please help put away the equipment, props and mats as neatly as possible.