- Class sizes are currently reduced to a maximum of 14 for in studio and up to 7 on the outside deck (weather permitting).
- Advanced reservations are required for all in person classes.
- All of our instructors are fully vaccinated.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and healthy studio.
Location & Directions
Sellwood Yoga is located in inner Southeast Portland in the historic Sellwood neighborhood. Our address is 7970B SE 13th Avenue, between SE Miller Street and SE Nehalem Street, just a couple of blocks north of Tacoma Street. The entrance to the studio is on the side of the building. Parking is usually easy to find along 13th Avenue or the side streets. Places to secure your bike are also available along 13th Avenue. Sellwood Yoga is across the street from Grand Central Bakery and Sellwood Cycle Repair. We are close to Jade Teahouse, Tea Chai Te, and the Blue Kangaroo Coffee Shop. New Seasons Market is not too far away from the studio.
Signing Up for Classes
At this time, all students must pre-register for classes and pay in advance (we cannot accommodate drop-ins). You can sign up and pay for classes by going to our schedule page, using the MINDBODY app, or contacting the studio (calling/texting 503-575-9982 or emailing email@example.com 24 hours in advance).
Before You Arrive
- Send us Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination. Starting September 1, 2021 we are requiring that anyone who enters Sellwood Yoga needs to have shown COVID 19 vaccination proof. You can send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Face Masks are OPTIONAL for all in studio classes
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes before class starts. We need everyone to be in the studio and ready for class at least 5 minutes before the class starts. No late entry.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothes you can move easily in. During the cooler months, please dress in layers.
- Bring your own yoga (not exercise) mat.
At the Studio
- Leave your shoes in the cubbies in the entry hallway. You can bring any small items (phone, keys, small bag) into the practice space with you.
- A front desk staff member and/or an instructor will be on hand before each class to greet you and answer any questions.
- If you have any injuries or if you are newer to yoga, please let your instructor know before the class starts.
- Please turn off your cell phone before you enter the studio, and don’t use your phone inside the practice space.
- The bathroom is located inside the practice space and is open.
During & After Class
- Listen to your body, and rest when needed.
- If you need to leave early, please let your instructor know before the class has started.
- Once class is done, gather your belongings and take them with you.