Sellwood Yoga & Align Fitness offer affordable and flexible rates so that you can practice in a way that fits your budget, goals and lifestyle. You can chose from packages of classes, memberships, and drop-ins. All passes are valid at both locations: Sellwood Yoga (7970 SE 13th Ave.) and Align Fitness (8063 SE 17th Ave.)
You can easily and quickly make your purchases online (see below). If you prefer or need assistance please contact us by email: email@example.com or phone 503.575.9982. Purchases can also be made at both studio locations.
New Student Starter Pass
NEW Student Starter Pass: $25 Enjoy 2 weeks of unlimited classes (up to one class/day). The Starter Pass is available for purchase one time only. The 2 weeks (14 consecutive days) begins with the first class taken. Valid at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness.
MEMBERSHIPS and MONTHLY PASSES
Memberships (3 or 6 Month Autopay)
Commit to a regular practice at Sellwood Yoga & Align Fitness! Enjoy unlimited classes and membership perks with the simplicity and convenience of automatic payments.
Please note: With the membership plans your credit card will be charged once a month for your 6 or 3 month rate.
- Unlimited Yoga, Pilates, Barre, FIT classes, and more (anything on the regular weekly schedule at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness)
- 1 free guest pass per month (bring a friend!)
- Special members only discounts on select workshops and series classes
- Members only sales on passes and other merchandise
Memberships may not be shared, transferred, extended and are not refundable.
- Your membership will automatically continue after the initial three or six months until we receive a email notice of cancellation. You may request a cancellation/termination with 14 days advance notice by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to temporarily place a hold on your 3 or 6 month auto pay membership please email email@example.com. Requests for temporary holds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
Medical situations: if you have a legitimate medical situation that limits your ability to participate in classes you can let us know your condition and we will work with you to come up with a solution regarding your studio membership.
One Month Pass
One Month Pass: Good for unlimited classes from the regular weekly schedule at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness. One Month Pass $135
Morning Passport: Commit to a weekday early am practice. The Morning Passport is valid for the 6am classes (M-F) at both Sellwood Yoga. $81/month auto-pay membership (min. 2-month commitment)
CLASS PACKAGES and DROP IN RATES
Passes and Drop ins
Our 10 and 15 class passes expire 6 months from the date that you take your 1st class using the pass. All passes are valid at both Sellwood Yoga and Align Fitness. You have 365 days to initiate the use of the pass before the 6 months expiration kicks in. Passes are non transferable, not refundable and in most situations the expirations date may not be extended.
Yoga Privates and Special Occasion Yoga Classes
We offer individual sessions, small group classes and a variety of other special occasion yoga classes. We can make arrangements to meet at the studio and/or to come to your home, work or other venue.
For special occasion classes please let us know what your need. We have taught for a variety of celebrations (ex. birthdays, wedding parties), retreats (ex. corporate or groups of friends), work events (ex. team building, stress reduction, fundraisers) and more. Rates for special occasion classes vary depending on the size of the group, location, etc.
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a safe and private space with experienced instructors.
- Practicing specific poses including everything from basic fundamentals to more challenging and complicated poses and/or sequences.
- Creating a therapeutic approach during times of injury, illness or high stress.
- Returning to practice after time off due to lifestyle, injury, illness, etc.
- Starting a practice and getting comfortable with common poses and instruction.
- Complementing a yoga practice to other athletic interests. Ex. Runners, Cyclists, Golfers, Paddlers, etc.
Savonn and Bill, siblings and the founders/owners of Sellwood Yoga look forward to working with you. Use the buttons to make your purchase. When you are ready to schedule your session contact either of them directly: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com. After you email them, they will work with you to schedule a time and review what you want out of the sessions.
The short answer is I am so glad I did it and kick myself for waiting so long. We covered so much ground in an hour. I was able to immediately incorporate what I learned into my next class. My 1st down dog was so different I started chuckling to the amusement of people around me! Underlying all this is my trust in Savonn’s knowledge of how bodies work and how yoga fits for different people. Without that I’m sure I would have been more hesitant to push here or more there. Great class, fun time, can’t wait for my next one.”